Engineering polymers Sales Manager North Africa
Localisation : to be defined - Permanent contract
Publiée le 10/12/2020 - Permanent contract
Descriptif de la société
SNETOR IS HIRING !
Are you looking for a new challenge ? Are you looking to evolve within a company where routine has no place, where dynamism, interculturality and good humour are part of everyday life ?
Snetor is a French international trading company with a worldwide influence in the petrochemicals sector. Our 300 employees are divided between the headquarters based in France (Courbevoie) and our subsidiaries around the world.
- Achieve growth and sales objectives for the engineering polymers market(s).
- Implement marketing and sales strategies aligned with business objectives.
- Ensure company credit policies are implemented and closely monitor outstanding customer accounts.
- Perform regular reporting on projects and your activity.
- Be proactive, with a long-term vision, in the structuring of teams dedicated to engineering plastic raw materials.
- 5 to 10 years or more of experience in a sales or business development role.
- Knowledge of the engineering polymers market
- Comfortable with a remote / home work environment.
- Fluency in English and fluency in French. Arabic is an advantage.
- Flexible to travel locally (North Africa).